Lost - Only me or everyone

Well I feel lost many a times a week. I feel that I am not aware where I am heading towards, be it professionally, personally or spiritually. I don't follow any God, I have no ideals, I have no personal family goals and not even any professional goals. I am an early 30s guy in a 9-7 job living a very happy life otherwise.

I don't think a lot but whenever I do I feel I am kind of suffocated in my own life and the suffocation increases when I realize of my condition. Sometimes I think, am I the only one having this feeling or there are more people like me. I do wonder if people even think about their lives, its meaning and what they need or they just keep on running after money or career. Most of my friends are well settled like me but whenever I meet them, no one if happy. I feel no one whats to think what they want to do and just keep on walking the set road , either its a good job or its a good business, mostly the end is money.

The level of dissatisfaction is exactly opposite to what their social media profiles are telling. I have seldom met a person who is in perfect state of mind as far as what he needs is concerned, and is walking on the exactly same path. Is it all faking around going on ? The question is why all the faking , why cant there is be truth about the fact that we are not sure where we are leading to. Aren't these goals, of a good job and good business too shallow to have ? Does no one realize this ? Well ! I don't know what should be an ultimate aim of a person but I am damn sure about the fact that if you aren't aware of your ultimate meaning of life, everything is superficial and artificial, the smiles, the pics, the good food, big biceps, long cars, big homes, everything. Who are we making fool of ? Ourselves ? Well stop that.

I have attempted to talk about this with a few people but the responses I got were horrible, people are so lost in there superficial lives that they don't even want to think or realize that its actually very very temporary. Its like a joy ride, its not going to last forever. One school of thought says that life is a collection of experiences, does that really means that you keep on having, small and temporary joy rides and tell yourself ' wow i am having so many good experiences and my life is going on well '. Stop making a fool of yourself. Some say I am not having a good life by thinking I am not sure if I am on the right path or not, I say - fuck off. Realizing that we are not on right path is much better than keep on moving without knowing anything. You post a beautiful pic with your wife on social media while having dinner in a plush place and you come back home fighting with her in your car.

Well when you know you are lost you are one step closer to not being lost. I am so happy that I have this feeling.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gender (in)equality - theory and fact

Endurance - The key ingredrient